Question For Ted 2 Question For Ted 2

Reminded me of Papa Sasquatch from The Pick of Destiny

Jet Bird Jet Bird

This was great. I thought the music complemented the style of animation. The end reminded me of Kirby Super Star for Super NES.

Iron Bone Iron Bone

This is well-drawn! The effects and lighting add to it a lot. For constructive criticism, I would suggest having animated some more body motion since it's an action scene. For example, instead of just drawing a swirly thing you could draw out the actual motion of the dog. If anything, it's great practice to just try and mimic real life. Keep up the good work!

Arthur & Abbey 2: Mugged Arthur & Abbey 2: Mugged

Great stuff! I'm a fan! Maybe if Abbey is supposed to be a puppet you should only animate her mouth moving up and down, and not look like a human mouth forming words.

Naruto Shipping Naruto Shipping

HHHHWWWWWHHHHHAAAATTTTT?!!?!?!?!?! This is crazy! I don't know what they were saying but I love how Kakashi's Sharingan Eye sort of became like a blood-thirsty animal or something haha!

EXTREME PokeMon EXTREME PokeMon

This is awesome.

FbMan responds:

Your comment is awesome.

Dinogirl Strikes Again Dinogirl Strikes Again

The animation is a bit crude and the endless loop is a little annoying but The voice acting actually made me laugh a bit:)

Phonysaur responds:

Yes, I'm a terrible animator. First time I used flash; I just wanted to try it out. I'm sure that my newer stuff will improve as I learn more about the software. Thanks for the review. :)

Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

disgusting=AWESOME!!

Arachnotorious - Ep 1 Arachnotorious - Ep 1

This is awesome! Great artwork!

Posh PacMan Posh PacMan

Doesn't make much sense.. I sort of get it. I understand that this is your first work, so keep working hard!